Thursday, May 16, 2013

ABC Scandal TV Show - Must See!

ABC Scandal TV Show is a must see.  It has it all: drama, comedy, romance, mystery.  There are so many twists and turns to the show.  It always leaving you wanting more.

The season finale was tonight and I must admit.  It was one of the best season finales ever. All questions of the season were answered, but it still added a new question mark as the finale.

I initially watched the first episode and was not too impressed.  Of course, I was doing other things while watching and did not give the show my full attention.  My daughter insisted that I watch the show.  So one night I watched another episode.

 I WAS HOOKED!

I spent the following Saturday catching up on Season 1.
Scandal: The Complete First Season



























No comments:

Post a Comment